
Hello, dusty old blog. I'm here to do some spring cleaning.
So long since I've came here, and so many things have since happened.. and changed. In summary, I'm now a freshman in NUS, hating school more than ever because it's sucking the life outta me. The only thing i look forward to is choir rehearsals, and going home. Actually, even going home sucks cos I hate the journey. Okay I just realised that my intention was to give a summary of my life since the last update, but all that came to mind was school. See how school's taken a toll on me? Siao liao... I'm a sad girl.
It's been 14 weeks into uni. It's reading week now, and finals will commence on the 19th(not counting yesterday's Theatre Practical, that is). And I'm not even 1/10th done with my revision, god help me.
People always say that if you can survive JC, Uni is chicken feet. But I beg to differ. Uni is no chicken feet, it's as tough, but in a different way. So demanding, requiring so much independence, so time consuming, so suffocating. Or maybe I'm just not accustomed to the system yet. Hopefully.
And hopefully this marks the revival of my dusty little blog.
P.S. Life's been throwing dozens and dozens of ginormous lemons at me recently, and it's not funny at all. But it's alright, I will squeeze them darn lemons all dry and look down at them with a smirk, arms akimbo. Strong-girl92! GO!